Introduction to TIBCO Data Science / Statistica
Introduction to TIBCO® Data Science / Statistica™ (STE).
This training is a systematic introduction to the operation and diverse functions of the TIBCO Statistica™ data analysis software. It introduces the use of the project interface (Workspace), which is available as a user interface for all users starting with version 13.
This training is the recommended foundation for all advanced Statistica training. This course is intended for beginners who want to learn the operating options of the software and experienced users who want to refresh or deepen their software knowledge.
- Statistica basics
- Analysis dialogs and project interfaces
- MS Office integration
- Data import and output options for results
- Introduction to data management
- Standard graphs (histogram, line plot, scatter plot and box-whisker plot)
- Graph editing and graph data updating
- Descriptive statistics and frequency tables
TIBCO Statistica™ is a comprehensive, well-established and easy-to-use data science application from TIBCO®. TIBCO Statistica™ is included as ‘TIBCO® Data Science — Statistica® in the ‘TIBCO® Data Science’ package. In the future, TIBCO Statistica™ will be available as ‘TIBCO® Data Science — Workbench®’.
Our Statistica trainings provide a systematic insight into the software, introducing individual components step by step and deepening the operation by means of exercises. Generally understandable data sets from different application areas serve as examples. In our training center in Hamburg, a training PC is available for each participant to solve the exercises.
Our trainers address all questions of the participants and answer them at the appropriate point during the training.
The training documents are provided as PDF files. Participants receive all completed tasks and results after the training.
Box-Whisker-Plot, CSV, Data Science, database, data cleansing, data export, data import, data transformation, descriptive statistics, chart, introduction, Excel, missing values, formulas, basics, histogram, mean value, project interface, report, scatterplot, table, workspaces
Participants should be familiar with the graphical interface of the Windows operating system and have a basic knowledge of statistics.
- Online: These trainings offer maximum flexibility without having to travel. All participants work on their own PCs. We recommend two monitors.
- Hamburg: With our training centre in Hamburg we offer a place for successful learning in a cosy atmosphere. There, each participant has their own training PC.
- At your premises: We conduct the trainings on your premises for you and your colleagues.
We offer all our trainings in German and English.
Duration: 2 days | Price: EUR 1.600 per participant
Register yourself and your team directly for this training:
After the registration request, the trainer will contact you directly and arrange the date personally.
Do you have questions about the content, the implementation or would you like an individually customized training? Contact us and speak directly with the responsible trainers without obligation. We are sure that we can help you!