Quality control charts with TIBCO® Data Science / Statistica™
Quality control charts with TIBCO® Data Science / Statistica™ (QRK)
This training provides an introduction to the modules of the quality control charts in the TIBCO Data Science / Statistica software. The participants get an overview of the most important procedures of these modules and control the result output with the corresponding dialog interfaces. The training covers the control charts for measuring inspections and the possibilities for using the analytical options for efficient process monitoring. It is aimed at quality assurance specialists in industrial companies who want to monitor continuous production processes.
- Types of control charts, charts for measuring tests
- Action limits, warning limits and specification limits
- Process capability, Six Sigma chart
- Early warning systems with runs tests
- Real-time mode and online control charts
- Charts for individual observations
- Sample sets, variable specifications
- Quality control charts in the workspace
TIBCO Statistica™ is a comprehensive, established and user-friendly data science application from TIBCO®. TIBCO Statistica™ is included as ‘TIBCO® Data Science - Statistica®’ in the ‘TIBCO® Data Science’ package. In the future, TIBCO Statistica™ will be available as ‘TIBCO® Data Science - Workbench®’.
Our Statistica training courses provide a systematic insight into the software, introducing individual components step by step and using exercises to deepen the user experience. Generally understandable data sets from various application areas are used as examples. In our training center in Hamburg, a training PC is available for each participant to solve the tasks. Our trainers respond to all the participants’ questions and answer them at the appropriate point during the training.
The training documents are provided as PDF files. Participants receive all completed tasks and results at the end of the training.
Control charts, measurement testing, action limits, warning limits, specification limits, process capability, Six Sigma, runs tests, online control charts, quality control charts, Nelson rules, trending
This training course assumes knowledge from the STE introductory training course.
- Online: These training sessions offer maximum flexibility without the need to travel. All participants work on their own PCs. We recommend using two monitors for this purpose.
- Hamburg: With our training center in Hamburg, we provide a comfortable place for successful learning.
- At your premises: We conduct the training courses on your premises for you and your colleagues.
We offer all our training sessions in both German and English languages.
Duration: 1 day | Price: Total up to 6 participants: starting from EUR 1.950,-
After the registration request, the trainer will contact you directly and arrange the date personally.
Do you have questions about the content, the implementation or would you like an individually customized training? Contact us and speak directly with the responsible trainers without obligation. We are sure that we can help you!